The Rich Don’t Pay Tax!…Or Do They?

Here is a link to a MUST READ book written by a great person and long time FairTax (HR-25) supporter John Gaver.

The Rich Don’t Pay Tax!…Or Do They

John hit the Nail on the Head with this book. His book provides solid information on just how much the Top 1% actually do pay in taxes and shows you exactly how that is more than fair to the other 99%.

John’s Book shows why we NEED the Top 1%. If we don’t stop alienating and ostracizing them, they will leave and take their money with them…as they are already doing.

John also has more information on his website:

TheRichDontPayTax.com

Advertisements

I'm the grandson of an Underwood and have been mapping my Underwood Family Tree for a couple years now.

Tagged with: , , , , ,
Posted in Class Warfare, FairTax, HR-25, Tax Reform
Our Bloggers

We respect your privacy. Subscribe by email to receive automatic notifications of new posts.

Join 37,380 other followers

Blog Stats
  • 49,071 Visitors since 6/26/2011
Top Rated on FairTaxer
%d bloggers like this: